Commercial – Offices
Residential – Co-living
Residential – Build to rent
Residential – Land bank/Housebuilding
Major mixed use
Land banking and strategic land
Industrial and logistics
A uniquely global developer and investor with significant scale, track record and capacity. Innovation, partnership and sustainability are at the core of everything we do.
Osborne+Co is a multi-skilled, cross sector property development and investment group
We create new spaces and places, from commercial to industrial, to hospitality and large mixed use masterplan developments. We manage the development process from the identification of opportunities to managing design, securing planning, procurement, delivery, and asset management.
We have developed a highly effective approach to planning applications across the world, particularly in the United Kingdom where we have secured planning for over 2.5m sq ft of applications in the last four years alone.
Much of our highly experienced team come from a construction background, giving us a deep understanding of delivery and the ability to take a truly hands on approach. At any given time we are on site in multiple jurisdictions which provides us with a rich opportunity for knowledge sharing across our business, putting into practice current experience.
We have the in-house ability, expertise and capacity to lead projects from start to finish, standing behind our construction costs forecasts and development budgets.
Our development sector focuses
Design development and management
+ OUR FUNDING APPROACH
Our funding model is typically tailored a project-by-project basis, however, every development we undertake is bound by a number of rigorous funding principles:
- Each project we deliver stands alone financially and has its own robust capital structure. We will never cross-collateralise assets or projects
- Osborne+Co and Osborne+Co Investment Management (OCIM) will always invest a significant amount of its own in-house, balance sheet equity in every project, typically between 15-20% of the equity required
- We work with a small number of long-standing and like-minded global equity partners for the balance equity
- Our developments are underwritten at spot inputs, including current yields and rents without requiring the market to shift in our favour to deliver returns. We work on the basis of conservative leverage, with a maximum loan-to-cost of around 60%
- Our global footprint and long-standing relationships with major banks and financial institutions provide us with the ability to identify and secure the most competitive debt financing for our developments
Globally focused, site neutral, build-to-suit development
We believe we are the first truly global build-to-suit development group. We refer to this part of our business as site neutral as begin with the occupier’s requirement and seek to identify and create the optimum outcome for that occupiers real estate footprint in almost any market they have a requirement.